View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #13
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
With all due respect Tilton, I would take every word out of ANY salesman's mouth with a grain of salt. Most are there just for the paycheck, and don't even know the product they are selling, which is why it is imperative for the buyer do his own due diligence on whatever he/she is buying. (Most) sales people are just looking out for themselves, and are going to tell any buyer what they want to hear. There are exceptions to every rule, but they are few and far between. That being said, you really can't go wrong with either Sea Doo, or Yamaha, but if it were me, I would buy a Honda first, and second would be Yamaha on my short list, then Sea Doo in third. Japanese products are just the most dependable IMHO, and Honda products are always the BEST no matter what you are talking about: lawnmowers, generators, snowblowers, waverunners, cars, (gotta throw Toyota in there too!), motorcycles, etc,etc... You get what you pay for, and you will always pay well for a Honda, but, with Honda, you also get (a little more) peace of mind!! "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". Benjamin Franklin ...and no, I don't work for Honda. I have just had great reliability from every Honda I have ever bought.
Agreed on Honda, but it's important for me to have service nearby, and DaSilva's is about as close as it gets.

Someone messaged me that they have a 2014 Sea-Doo GTI 130 SE with 45 hours. Knowing the people, it'll be well maintained. Thoughts about this machine?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote