View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 05:59 AM   #206
Just Wonderin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
You can keep saying it but it doesn't make it true...

I've already stated that the business is not based there and that I can pick up and drop off anywhere that it's legal. We just want equal access to the dock.

I think my position is very clear from what I have stated. Again there is a lot of emotion on this website and I appreciate that. The problem with the emotional argument is that there are too many examples of others using the pier for the exact reasons that you state is seaplane cannot come to the pier for. Again I state that AC plane can come to the pier. This is about lowering the dock post on the north side of the wharf.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Okay, I've been following this thread since the very first post. Epic keeps reiterating that he just wants to be treated fairly and have equal access to town property AND this entire discussion is ONLY about lowering the dock posts on the side of Union Wharf (because he doesn't need anyone's permission or support to land his plane or operate a business on 19 Mile Bay) Then maybe he can answer these few questions for me.

1) How many barge services or any other local business (other than Epic and his business partner, Pier 19 Country Store) have asked to have the wharf modified for their own personal use?

2) How many islanders have asked to have town property modified so they can experience a financial gain from their island-based business? (Because Epic has already made it very clear that his business is not based at Union Wharf)

3) How many boaters have docked, multiple times per day, at publicly owned property every single Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting)?
Just Wonderin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Wonderin For This Useful Post: