View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #49
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
Just so you know, that kind of "retaliation" is considered aggressive driving. If you are spending so much time looking in the rear view mirror as an affront to other drivers, you also can't be paying full attention to what is in front of you and making you a less safe driver.

If you are so mad, just pull over and let them go. But intentionally going below the speed limit is likely to get the opposite effect of what you want is serves to create conflict on the road.

Basically you just admitted to having road rage tendencies.
LS you are correct, but if someone rides my bumper and by slowing down I can tick them off a little bit then so be it. If it makes me a bad person then so be it.
As for conflict, behold the power of the cell phone. More then once a simple call to the local police has gotten ignorant drivers pulled over.
The police may not be able to charge them but they can detain you.

Railroad- whenever I'm on the highway and it is safe to do so I will always let someone go by that wants to. Around town if I pulled over for everyone who was on my ass I'd never get where I'm going. It seems that everyone is in a big rush to get where they are going now a day. But I'm not going to speed up and I'm not going to pull over.
Yes the other guy may have a gun or something, but the other guy also doesn't know what I have or what I'm willing to do to protect myself.