View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #19
RLW

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLW View Post
Well as SteveA said it stopped around the 6:30 hour this morning. We lost power around 12:24 AM but because of the generator and not being able to here it and going back to sleep I have no idea how long it was out. I would estimate it was for a some time as there isn't any snow around it. Later will check the run time to really find out. Here on Alton Mountain at the lake we have a GOOD 16" if not more. It is wet, but kinda fluffy at the same time. It is not real heavy. I'm about to go out and get the Rhino out and the snow blower and start the clean up.

Let us know how you all made out with the historic October storm. Oh, we have not lost a limb or tree as yet, knock on wood.

Don't forget to get the chores done early for those Pat's fans so you can enjoy your goodies like SteveA.
Well after 3 hours of clearing the 1000' drive through the woods and all the walks the bride and I are just about to sit down for some lunch.

It appears that we all got lots of different measurements of snow depth. Sure is funny how mother nature disburses the snow in the different areas.

I just have some playing to do with the snow blower and do a couple paths to the dock and the fire pit and oh ya the bird feeder can't forget that even though they haven been around for several weeks. Guess there has been enough bugs to feed on.