View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #17
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts
Default Verizon Trouble

My Verizon cell phone worked fine at the house for the last 15 years. Around the neighborhood and in my yard, very few dropped calls or poor connections.

Sometime about late May I went from 4 bars at the house and on the surrounding streets to lousy service . My daughter came to visit and had the same Verizon problem. Several friends with Verizon are telling me the same thing about service in this area. I am east of Meadowbrook on the lake in Gilford. I can see the tower at Gunstock from my house.

After several hours on the phone with Verizon I have received no help. The employees are pre-programmed to give the same answers without a rational or intelligent thought to support those ideas.

"There was already a trouble ticket submitted and it is fixed so they will not accept another trouble ticket" So, the tower could not have another problem, or a new problem, once fixed it is good for life? "Sir, I am trying to help you"

What tower is that? "I don't know"

When did it have the problem that was repaired? " I don't have that information"

So, a tower that you cannot identify, had a problem but you don't know when, and that is not what is causing my problem?

"Sir, I am trying to help you"

Uggghhhhhh.................
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote