Thread: Forum Fest-2011
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #71
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Gal View Post
It would be really great to have it at Center Harbor again, but I cannot get a response back from them. Two phone calls and an e-mail ignored. If someone else would like to give it a try, I would appreciate it very much.

On the second phone call to Center Harbor, I think I spoke to the Town Clerk. It did not look like the Center Harbor Pavilion was booked for August 6th, but she wasn't sure they would let us reserve it because it is still a busy time of year for beach goers.
Rejoice WE HAVE AUGUST 6TH!! I know how busy our office people get but just called Center Harbor and got the name of Keith Roberts who is new and has been swampted! The woman there gave me his telephone number and I called immediately. I explained that the Winnipesaukee Forum wanted to use the pavillion on August 6th and that we raised money for a charity. Told him last year we gave to the food pantries etc. He said he had known and that date was fine. I said I would let you know as I honestly do not know the names to call!!! Keith can be reached at 603 455 1632 today if he is still in. Tomorrow he might be in Center Harbor? NOT SURE BUT HE HAD US DOWN FOR AUGUST 6 TH !!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucky1 For This Useful Post: