View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 01:38 PM   #9
MeredithMan

Default No Lower Price here...

...Got the new Atlantic Broadband bill the other day. No price change at all. Checked their website, and the packages listed were substantially lower, (like $30+ per month), for what appeared to be the same pkg I had with Metrocast.
Spoke to customer service rep who told me "those are for new customers". I asked "what if I cancel I re-sign up?". He said, "You'd have to be cancelled for 90 days, and then get whatever new customer promo is in effect at that time".
I asked, "so there's nothing you can do for me today?", and he said, "no, not for pricing. You've actually got our best price"

I totally feel like I am getting the shaft with Metrocast, (now ABB). I pay $89/month in MA for Fios triple play, with all movie channels and maybe a couple hundred cable channels. That was a 2 year promo that expired last year and they renewed me for another 2 years at the same rate. I'm paying double that in Meredith with Metrocast/ABB for a triple play pkg with zero movie channels and well under 100 cable channels, (their VIP digital plan...$166/mo) And their service stinks, as numerous folks have stated in this forum, and I have experienced as well.

What are other folks seeing? For those whose bills have decreased, can you provide any more commentary?
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote