Thread: Patriotic Duty
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #36
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMan View Post
....I just hope that some whack job on either side doesn't do something really stupid like shootings, starting riots, etc. The fanatics on each side this election cycle are nuts. Same goes for the our international foes who might want to send a message of some sort.....I sure hope not.

Totally agree with one of the earlier posts that in our great nation, these two are the "best and brightest" that we could nominate? Are you freakin' kidding me??

When I first became eligible to vote, I asked my parents for advice. They said, "vote your conscience...vote for the person you think would be the best leader". I can honestly say that for the first time ever, I did not vote for one of the two major candidates; I wrote someone in, (a legit leader; not a cartoon character). Some may say that this was a wasted vote, but it was MY vote and I voted my conscience.

I sure hope we get through the coming days/weeks/months without incident.
If Trump win's I fear It will be Hell in certain city's, fires, riots and anything else you can Imagine. I also think that Trump will have attempts on his life for sure. There is no wasted vote if you vote your conscience. Look at the poor republicans in Mass, If that's not a reason for individual voting (not by state) I don't know what would be.
The Following User Says Thank You to noreast For This Useful Post: