View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #64
sum-r breeze

Default My exact point

You are a scientist that wants a federal grant to prove man has not contributed significantly to global warming. You fill out all the paper work and submit it to the Feds. What do you think the chances are that you would get the grant?

I'll tell you, El-Zippo, nada, 0%. Why? cause it does not fit the politics of global warming.

Every time a person questions the science what happens. We have folks call us all sorts of stuff or try and discredit us not with solid facts but with names statements like He's a "flat earther," "You sound exactly like the tobacco company apologists from 20 years ago." or "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I could go on for a long time but won't bore those not interested is true science and scientific methods.

ToW

Thanks ToW
This is what I was trying to get across. If it wasn't money and politically driven it would be more believable. I'm not fool for questioning someone's motives for taking more of my freedom and more of my money to advance their own political agenda.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back