View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #54
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
Now here's another fatal crash involving another "cigarette boat". http://www.sanduskyregister.com/arti...ont/794025.txt
I don't think it's in very good form to list an accident like this, Insinuating something by referencing the type of boat that was involved, and mischaracterizing the event. The accident was determined to be operator error on the smaller boat's part, and neither boat was going at high speed.

I hope everyone goes to each and every link you post El. I say that because it goes to character. To post links to accidents, including a couple where people were speeding in a NWZ, not only makes people wonder what the heck you're doing here, but I would think the speed limit supporters would wince at your continually making their positions weaker.

The accidents are good for people to know about, because it shows boaters that bad things can happen anywhere, and to anyone. It's also good to review them to see what causes these accidents, and what, if anything could have been done to prevent them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: