View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #51
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
Less, not sure if you are kidding or not, but your behavior above is very foolish. Odds of having a major medical issue increase dramatically as you age, yearly screenings will catch many life threatening illnesses. I hope your good health continues because without insurance you risk losing everything if it does not...
....no....I'm not kidding about being 100% un-insured for the last ten years or so.....anyway....in less than three years when I reach 65....then I will be eligible for Medicare.....which is a single-payer health care system....so's it's not like I will need to go 100% un-insured till I'm 95 or so.....

....about ten years ago I had Anthem-Blue Cross-NH and after seeing how they processed one small claim I decided to just drop all health coverage.....and you know that none of this medical insurance seems to include any dental coverage anyway...

....i'm as healthy as a horse......and just as smart....and just as smart....weeeoooooo.....k-naieeee......winnieeeeeee....quote the famous Mr Ed! ( a talking tv horse from the 1960's in case u did not know!)

...on the road to single-payer health care??? .. ..