View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #42
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Include some photographs in your request. This photo is from Winter Harbor, which gets mobbed by wake-surfers, tubers, sky-skiers, waterskiers—but worst are the rubberneckers who view the shoreline at highly-erosive speeds in boats oversized for Lake Winnipesaukee.
First I see shoreline like that all over this country on countless streams, rivers, lakes, and ponds.... In short this isn't shocking..... and shouldn't be supper troubling.........

Second.... APS, as usual your anger seems directed solely at two things "highly-erosive speeds in boats oversized for Lake Winnipesaukee"....

Why don't you ever speak out and stomp your feet about the wake surfers, tubers, sky-skiers, and waterskiiers????

If you are truly so concerned with your shorefront and peace and quiet, I would think you would want these gone too....

wakesurfers, tubers, skiiers, always bring with them loud music, big and repetitive wakes etc......

Am I trying to give you more ammunition, yep maybe, am I trying to stir something up here, yep maybe....

But what am I really trying to do here, is point out, that you always tell us speedboaters, how bad we are, but I never here you complain about all these other activities, which have to have just as much effect on your serenity..... or could it be that you just like to watch these other activities, so they are ok??????