View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Gilford, NH / Welch Island
Posts: 4,450
Thanks: 1,608
Thanked 3,257 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default Report Them!

Anytime someone has a problem with a law enforcement officer whether it be Marine Patrol, State Police or local police the absolute best thing to do is make a report in writing to their governing "internal affairs" division. These reports go directly and permanently in their personnel file. If enough of a pattern shows up something will happen. It is absolutely useless to call and complain as most of the time the "good old boy syndrome" will take care of itself and no one will get reprimanded.

Most new officers are "badge heavy". You won't find many seasoned officers that way but there are still some. All you can do is report the ones who abuse the power of the badge in writing.

ishoot308 is online now   Reply With Quote