Thread: Wolfeboro Inn?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #36
beagle

Default Reply from the Wolfeboro Inn

So I sent off my email this am and got this quick and positive response. I am posting it with his approval. We are unable to take up Mr. Soderberg on his offer, but maybe some of you would like to.

I am in receipt of your correspondence through our corporate web-site.
Thank you for reaching out to us. First, please let me take this moment to introduce myself. My name is George Soderberg and I am the new GeneralManager of the Wolfeboro Inn & Wolfe's Tavern. Although I have just arrived (three weeks ago) I want you to know that I have just recently become aware and read the comments on the web-site winnipesaukee.com.

They are disturbing to say the least. However, what I glean from them is that there's a small passionate group of people who want the restaurant to be everything that it is capable of being yet has fallen well short right out of the gate. After talking to staff and some of the locals that I have met, I feel confident that I have a relatively good idea of our history from opening and it is not a flattering one. Let me assure you that our goal (multi-million dollar renovations aside) was and is to make the WolfeboroInn & Tavern a pillar of service and a strong partner in the community.

What I would prefer, is the opportunity to talk to patrons like you in person, so that together we can bring the Tavern back to where it belongs. After all business is really a partnership, a relationship and bond between the customers/patrons and the organization. Clearly we all really want to see the Inn and Tavern succeed. And let me leave no doubt that we are dedicated to the core purpose of reaching that goal - sooner rather than later.

I would enjoy the opportunity to meet/converse with you and your husband,perhaps after the holidays. If you are in contact with any of the members on the web-site please feel free to extend this offer on my behalf. The more interaction and conversation we have the better. In the coming year I will do my best reach out to them directly.

Once again, thank you for your e-mail and your
devotion to the Tavern. I look forward to hearing from you soon. My contact information is listed below. I hope you and your family have wonderfulholiday week. Until then ~

Warm Regards,

George F. Soderberg, II

General Manager & Regional Director of Operations

The Wolfeboro Inn & Wolfe's Tavern

90 North Main Street

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire 03894
(603) 569-3016

(603) 918-9258 cell

> www.wolfeboroinn.com
> www.haycreekhospitality.com
beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beagle For This Useful Post: