Thread: fuel prices
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 09:17 PM   #75
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Could be a good year to burn excess calories as opposed to super expensive gasoline, by paddling a sup, which will improve your balance and energy unless you drown or get hit by a motorboat going 45-mph who never saw you, out there. ..... .... but Officer, I never even see it?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=njeVzSglELM .... Alton Bay; May 10, 2021

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuj88WhpBs ..... Feb 2, 2022; fly fishing a pickerel from a sup, somewhere UNKNOWN on Lake Winnipesaukee? ..... is this in that foreign country, Wolfeboro, where people go fly fishing on a sup? Must be someone from Brewster Academy?
SHOCKING, just shocking,,,

Well based on these videos I think we have now reached the point where they are going to need to register and regulate these "paddle craft"

I see big potential revenue streams from this, and especially with all the tickets for safety violations.

First thing is to form a concerned citizens coalition to demand safety regulation and tracking (read registration)

Then we need some dedicated watchdog citizens to make sure these people are not playing loud music on their iPods/Phones or paddling too close to shore or docks, and god forbid they form rafts as we just cannot have that.

No, best to just ban them in coves and any part of the lake where people own waterfront property.

If you dont deal with this now, the lake will be swarming with these destroyers of the environment. I can only imagine what foul aquatic plants they are bringing from other bodies of water, and all the urination that will be going on as none of them has a head,,, The lake will be yellow by summers end if someone doesnt take swift action on this atrocity!

The humanity,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: