View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:22 AM   #16
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default Will Not Give it a Try

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirsdiner2017 View Post
Seems to me like you people just have nothing nice to say about anything as the owner of the restaurant I sincerely apologize for any mishaps this is our first Adventure in a place that's this crazy all summer long as you can see we are trying with the new improvements or sorry that the inside of the building isn't up to your party yet but next year is another year and we will continue to make it better as the years go by I'm sorry to say that people like you need to really get a life we've done more with that restaurant diner in the last 5 months then Donna Jean didn't last 14 years I thank you for your business and your comments will be taken to Heart and hopefully we can win you back hope you all enjoy the summer I think the big problem in the whole Weirs area has helped it's hard to find a cook that isn't on drugs or waitress that wants to work but we'll do our best that's a promise

Sent from my SM-G930V using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
This post has completely put me off. There are plenty of other very good breakfast places around the lake such as the Union Diner, Nothin Fancy, Kitchen Cravings, Water Street Cafe ect no need for me to try this establishment especially with the above comments
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote