View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #4
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Gulbickis has a large 'Trump 2020' sign on the rear wall inside its' single service bay, which is something that most all businesses would not chose to show, but for a tow business ...... once your car is on the hook ..... it's on the tow ..... and insurance pays the bill, so who cares about some political sign ..... plus, by the time you see the sign, your car has already been towed in.
Why is that? Are we afraid some snowflake will be triggered. The worst part of this political climate is that we are discouraged from publicly showing our unconditional support for our great President. As much as the left hates Trump, I hated Obama. I saw firsthand what he did to our military. He was over his head in dealing with foreign affairs and economic issues. However, it would not even occur to me to silence his supporters. That's how democracy works. That's how adults handle things that don't go their way.

I love it when I see a small business supporting our President. Small business owners know firsthand what the Trump economy has brought especially in light of the anemic Obama economy. It may not be a wise business decision since he may be alienating a good portion of potential customers, but I applaud the conviction.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: