View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #28
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Just forget the jetski, and get a $300 or $400, second hand, used, aluminum 11' row boat, either a vee-hull or a jon boat with a new set of 78" light weight, wood oars for $80 from Parafunalia in Gilford. An old ugly aluminum row boat can either be cleaned up, or cleaned up and painted to make it look like something good.

Rowing is just like eating Wonderbread .... it builds better bodies in 12 different ways .... plus there's no gasoline, no annual registration, no annual insurance, no jet ski boat lift, and maybe no trailer needed. With one person seated in the middle seat, holding the two oars, it will cross waves and boat wakes over two foot high, common on Lake Winnipesaukee ...... no problem!

An 11' jon boat will plane across the water when rowed with 78" light weight, Canadien or Canadian wood oars, seats one, two or three people plus a dog, and the boat only weighs 80-lbs.

Go row that small boat and forget about the jetski! Want to LOSE the jelly belly fat, then get a row boat! Rowing really works the abs muscles, plus the feet, ankles, calves, knees, legs, thighs, hips, waist, shoulders, elbows, arms, neck, head, hands, and fingers ..... plus your balance, and coordination, and strength.
FLL, I'll overlook your rambling but the fact that you're recommending what I literally just spent two months posting about is offensive!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post: