View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 12:10 PM   #1
Phantom

Default Town Docks, Meredith

With the discussions in the other thread about being shocked with The Woodshed "Specials"...…. I felt compelled to open this thread and share a related experience at a different location.

On this past Saturday, with my two young grand girls up to Lake, we ventured into Meredith by boat as they always enjoy a trip to Dockside when they visit. Low & behold the single slip in front of the restaurant had an opening & one would think this was the beginning of our lucky day. As it was just past noontime, we did have to wait about 10-15 minutes (no big deal), but once seated noticed the waiting line had stretched enormously and again said to ourselves "our lucky day" we got here just in time!

Two simple hamburgers, one simple cheeseburger & a Ranch Chicken wrap (which clearly someone forgot the Ranch dressing), one side of fries which we all split--Two cokes, one water, and for myself two "Drinks" ( Tequila Sunrise to be specific - not exotic) the bill came and I about fell off the picnic table ………….. $84.00 (pre tip) !!

TOTALLY written off Dockside ………….. and we have ALWAYS been a huge fan and always have brought guests there. Clearly Common Man is now focused on Fleecing the tourists (which were in abundance there Saturday) !! Good Luck -- I'm out !

Last edited by Phantom; 07-18-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote