View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
Your correct it does. Same thing with messing with someones mailbox, if your a kid you don't wanna be messing with mailboxes. And no, I don't know from experience.
You are not kidding, back about 15 years ago a car load of kids were hitting mailboxes with baseball bats on our road and others. Needless to say they destroyed over 300 mailboxes in four towns and had to pay to have everyones mailbox replaced and they included a letter of apology, my parents still have that mailbox as they were not cheap plastic ones but nice metal boxes, I can only imagine what that cost them for a night with nothing better to do. I can tell you that stupid thought never once crossed my mind as something fun to do with teenage spare time. In my opinion that is a better punishment than charging a kid with a hate crime for a stupid idea, granted stealing a car is another story and that is not something the typical "looking for something to do" kid would consider a good idea and perhaps they will be forever lost, but to many people are put in prison for things that a good dose of public humiliation would cure. Like painting all those building with a sign stating that they are serving a punishment and for what. MnM could set them up for target practice to get ready for the Cow Is. invasion.

Last edited by jmen24; 08-24-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: sp
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote