View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:40 AM   #2
ishoot308

Thanked 4,940 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by correira99 View Post
Good morning everyone,

I recently had a well dug at my property and the pressure tank is inside my house in a closet.

I use the property mainly in the spring-summer-Fall but will occasionally visit in the winter.

I would like some recommendations/advice on electric water heaters. I had originally planned on saving space and putting a tankless electric heater in the closet but I am afraid it won't get the water hot enough and provide solid pressure.

So do I put one tankless in the closet and then another at point of use? (I only have 2 sinks a shower and a washing machine). Do I put in a slender traditional heater and still hook up point of use heaters? I;m not sure if i can fit a traditional 60 gallon electric heater in that closet but if I can just go with that?

For your info I had lake water with a 30 gallon heater in the crawl space- with the amount of guests I have that was not nearly enough.

Thanks everyone!
A tankless on demand hot water heater will have no problem heating your water up. We have one in our island camp and use it all the time at ice out when the water inflow is 34 degrees with no heating issues whatsoever. I would go tankless for sure!

Dan