Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #113
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum-r breeze View Post
We went to the Paugus Bay sandbar specifically because The Dive was going to be there. I can’t even begin to tell you how great a time we had with Betsy and Jamie. It’s a rare thing in today’s world where the owners of a business are on site every time it’s in operation. Both were there and were absolutely the most friendly and welcoming of any Bar / Restaurant I’ve been to in the Lakes Region. We had drinks, appetizers and lunch. We met people who were friends of the owners and they invited us to a land based party later in the evening. We didn’t attend but once again….met some awesome people had some great food and genuinely had a great time. So the enormous amount of support by The Dive patrons that I saw while on board should be the real “litmus” test as to whether they should be on the Lake and doing their thing. NOT the small handful of detractors constantly complaining about them.

The Breeze (aka Paulie)
Awesome post Paulie. People seem to have a great time and I hope they continue to be busy and become a successful business in the lakes region. The small amount of detractors here have will have little influence on its future.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote