View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 09:05 PM   #37
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishiwi View Post
Uh huh, sure he is. Random constituent, who just circumstantially has a lot of money, violates a consent decree and his solution is to rescue the violator saving him a bunch of $$$$$.
The day I dispute a parking ticket then fail to pay the fine and good ol Bob decides to intercede on my behalf with the court suggesting the solution is for the state to remove the fine and return my quarter from the meter that ran out I will believe this isn't those with power serving those with money.
"who just circumstantially has a lot of money"

That makes no sense.

You have no idea of who Robert Brown is and how he earned his money as a very successful businessman. You have no idea what other Lakes Region real estate he currently owns or who his business partners are.

Bob Guida graduated from the Naval Academy at Annapolis and after his Navy service served for many years as an FBI agent. He flies for Delta as a 777 Captain. He has started several successful businesses and he is a very accomplished individual who has earned every cent that he has.

Bob has obviously researched this matter and understands the issues involved and he has offered a solution in an effort to resolve the issue. That is called constituent service and it is what good politicians do.

You should be half as successful. Your jealousy is showing!
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote