View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 09:46 PM   #130
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
That is an assumption that is incorrect on your part. The business is not based at the town dock.

I am simply asking people not to discriminate against me. I'm only asking for the dock post to be lowered.

My FAA approved operating certificate allows me to pick up and drop off anywhere that it is legal. There are no stipulations attached. Someone could reserve a flight from anywhere in the area and I would be able to pick them up and drop them off as long as I had access. I am simply asking for equal access to the town pier.

I hope that message is loud and clear.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Sorry your message is loud.... but not clear. Let's get the true facts. You came to the Tuftonboro Selectman with the Pier 19 store owner to basically asking help to start a business. I saw your live youtube presentation to the Selectmen. I heard your case. I heard the store owner pleading that this has to be done now. Like it was an entitlement to her. It appeared you are basically in a partnership with the store owner. Your timing couldn't have been worst. The store has unfortunately caused other recent controversy.

It you are so determined to start your business up with the store you should help the store get permits to build multiple docks along with her gas dock. Would you not need Aviation fuel? So have the Pier 19 store ask for permits to include fuel for seaplanes plus docks for her customers and yours. I then would consider your support for helping the store succeed.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote