View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
onlywinni

[QUOTE=Wolfeboro_Baja;107585]I witnessed that first hand last weekend! I was at the Meredith public docks, near the end of one finger. On the other side of the dock is what appeared to be a small cuddy cruiser with perhaps 6-8 people on board enjoying munchies and sodas; in front of them on their side of the dock was a Baja 30 Outlaw. My wife and I had chatted with the couple on the 30 Outlaw for a few minutes, they seemed nice enough. They fired up their twin engines and pulled away from the dock. Once they were 100ft or so away from the dock, I could hear one of the guys on the cuddy cruiser comment to his friends, "Well, I wasn't impressed; were you?" and more comments ensued about how "offensive" the Baja was, apparently just because it has thru-hull exhaust!! [QUOTE]

Jealousy that is all that comment was...I used to say crap like that too, when I enjoyed the lake in my small cuddy, before I could afford my Baja !!

I spent some time at the Meredith docks this Saturday and there were quite a few Performance Boats out and about. I also had probably 10 pics taken of my boat and numerous comments on its looks.

Then my wife and I hit the broads and traumitized a few folks I am sure
The Following User Says Thank You to onlywinni For This Useful Post: