View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #32
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAK04GT View Post
Thank you for the welcome...First of all I posted an answer to the question to the original post...second...there was no need to go any further on the subject of the first post ..the answer was given in other posts as well....This is a General discussion forum ....And where is it that I am suppose to go (no where?).....Are you saying that my opinion and info will not fly in here?....Just because I voiced my opinion you feel threatend?....and therefore I shouldnt?..This is a forum is it not?.....so whats really bothering you?...my speaking out ?....Im sure there are many people in here that really want discussions and not just talk.....but thanks for the welcome....
Welcome to the forum!

I believe your style contrasts significantly with the style used by most/all frequent posters on this forum.

I happen to appreciate discussions where there are different opinions expressed and defended and I believe this forum has been outstanding in providing the arena for these civil discussions. I also believe that this is the opinion of most posters here.

If what we do is just "talk", I guess you are entitled to your opinion. Every one has their own opinion.

Again, welcome!

R2B
Resident 2B is online now   Reply With Quote