View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #47
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
Sunset,

I really was surprised to read your post concerning this poll over in the supporters thread. In reading your posts here it looked as if we were able to discuss this poll in a very cival and justified manner........... Then I saw that. I am not trying to start a argument or anything but it just seems that you posted there to bash this poll because you know that we (opposers) are not allowed to post there. Just wondering? It almost seems like you are trying to drum up support and don't want to defend your claims?

Also, If the Poll showed the numbers going in a different direction I would bet that you would not be making the same claims.

Again not trying to stir things up just calling them as I see them.
And no offense was meant to you (especially). You are perhaps the most even-tempered and patient poster of the SL opponents(if I were not a SL supporter, you'd get my vote for leadership of the SL opponents). What I posted on the supporters thread was a re hash of what I've said on this thread...it was more a question of seeing what other SL supporters (who may be quite hesitant to post here...please refer to the first couple of posts on the supporter's thread where Don our moderator in fact agrees that there are some SL opponents whose goal is to drive off SL supporters from the forum) think.

Last edited by sunset on the dock; 08-24-2009 at 08:55 PM.