View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 12:51 PM   #2
Blyblvrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowtorman View Post
The same Cobalt 246 did it to me for the second time today. Older man 70s with it appeared his son and grandson in the boat. I was inside the no wake going under Black Cat Bridge at idle speed 50 feet from the bridge. He came in on plane to my right came off plane in time to go under the bridge. I picked up my speed and told him what I thought of him. Blank stare family wouldn't look at me. He nails the throttle 40 feet from the bridge headed for Center Harbor.

I get into Center Harbor. He is waiting for dock space. No apparent emergencies. I congratulated him...let him know what I thought of his driving skills and him personally. Blank stares...no words...from any of them.

Watch for him. He thinks he owns from Black Cat to Center Harbor. Arrogant and entitled thinks the laws and common (uncommon?) courtesy don't apply to him.

Otherwise a beautiful but sometimes bumpy day. Happy Mowtoring.
Yesterday we were pulling a wakeboarder and they cut right in front of us, within 50ft, from our port so we had the right of way. Exact same description as above. They continued on into Salmon Meadow Cove. We found their dock wrote down their bow numbers and located them on the tax map. I’m gonna let this pass as I don’t want the drama but will report them to Marine Patrol if it happens again. PM me if they cut you off and I’ll share their information. Now I’m going back to enjoying the lake!

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Blyblvrd is offline   Reply With Quote