View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 08:20 PM   #72
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
I think the new one qualifies as a "camp", right now any way . It is currently 3 season, not insulated (but does have heat pump from new mini split), on pillars and doesn't have a single closet. Hard to get my head around all that compared to what we had on Newfound. I'm a bit torn on how much to put into it down the line versus rebuild it. Especially where a lot was just put into it. I love working on home improvement projects. I think if we did rebuild we'd get our investment back (and our taxes would go up, ugh). And trust me, it wouldn't be anything crazy and has to stay within the current foot print. The foot print is a nice size considering how close it is to the water. Often small cabins near the water have tiny foot prints. We really do want to use it year round (especially if COVID gets bad this winter). If I kept it as is I'd have a real foundation put under it.

This was the old place we'd call our "cabin"

They each have their own style! You may have left a great location, but you have found another on Squam- enjoy the improvement tasks!
JEEPONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JEEPONLY For This Useful Post: