Thread: The Dive!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 09:28 AM   #381
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
If you have a house on the water it would be very difficult for someone to build one blocking your view. At the premium price that you have to pay for waterfront property you should have a say in someone trying to block it.

I say, make them move it to the front of the pier.

I have business property and I'm going through this now as well as a big project across the street from me. I'm not sure if we will get the approvals but it's in a residential neighborhood so the residents should have a say. I won't be happy if I don't get the approvals but I understand the need for the process. If I was on the other side of the fence I would want a say on something that was going to affect my neighborhood and the value of my property..
I didn’t say on the water I said water view but either way there are no view easements. I as well am going through this. They are building a home in front of mine which will partially block my view of the lake and there is nothing I can do about it.

As long as the Dive is legally moored and operating under local law this will but be a big waste of taxpayers money as usual. FYI the owner isn’t even a New Hampshire resident they are Florida residents.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app