Thread: Picollo Market?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 12:14 PM   #27
jbolty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishman View Post
I agree the title of this thread should be changed by original poster. Some people won't even bother to read thread - they will just assume the market is closed. Small businesses have a hard enough time without negative (and untrue) publicity. Piccolo Market is one of the very best things to happen to eating in Moultonborough in a long, long time. They use topnotch ingredients and produce a quality product at a reasonable price. Their catering is fantastic and dare I say a bargain compared to any other caterers in the area. PLEASE change the title of this thread!! Thanks
Agree totally; deleting it all together would be better since it serves no purpose . It was a simple misunderstanding but as mentioned, someone casually scrolling along will see it and get the idea to place is closed.

I manage a couple other forums that have way, way more traffic than this one and vague and misleading thread titles cause all sorts of confusion and cascading problems because most people don't take the time to look beyond the heading.
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote