Thread: Bike Week
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #45
CrownRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
Best rotary I've seen and driven is in Methuen, MA off of Rt93. It has two lanes coming in and exiting. The right lane is mark with a solid line with right turn arrows and is for persons taking an immediate right. The other lane is for entering the rotary. The persons already in the rotary taking that same right hand turn uses the 2nd lane out of the rotary and then merge into one the lane. This is the same all around the whole rotary. Very well thought off. Of course you need lots of room. Of course theirs people who are in the right lane trying to get into the rotary and mess things all up.

Dave M
I hope this was sarcasm. This is the WORST rotary in the state! Nobody pays any attention to the "new" lines. People cut you off becuase they are in the wrong lane. There are a ton of accidents in the rotary evey year. I drive in it every day for work. Word is, the whole thing is undergoing construction starting this year. No more rotary, new ramp system! Can't wait Until 2015!