View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #214
Evenstar

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWC... View Post
Using paralegal terminology? We're not in the courtroom. This is a website Forum; hence, this is a debate. Then again, when not winning; it's best to divert the subject at hand.
This particular forum is for the discussion of a lake speed limit BILL, which is will soon be a LAW - so is more than appropriate to use a world like LEGAL in the debate. BTW: Rose is the one using all the paralegal terminology (look at post #203, the one just before your post - where you accused me of doing this).

How am I diverting the discussion? The people here who are trying to divert the discussion are the ones that always resort to personal attacks, when they are incapable of out debating others.

Quote:
Paddle-power boats may leave marks if the paddlers are using normal length paddles and traveling side-by-side, within inches of each other.

And the you include a photo of two kayakers, who aren't even paddling as "proof?"

I'm 6 feet tall and use a paddle that is made for someone my size - so it is a "normal length paddle." And I often paddle 20 or less inches from other kayaks - without making contact. 20 inches is inches, not feet. And I have a photo as "proof" as well - only mine shows kayakers who are actually paddling:

I even race sailboats where we are often just inches apart - which is also perfectly legal (according to the Racing Rules of Sailing).