View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 06:16 PM   #11
ishoot308

Thanked 4,939 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
Just a follow-up from my original post

I took Forum advice and hired a local smaller landscaping company ‘Gilford Landscaping’. They did the prep work, spread 30+ yds screened loam, and sprayed hydro-seed. Several thousand dollars later
FYI. Lawn was installed the Monday after Memorial Day holiday.

It’s been four weeks since the work was completed, and I have ‘many’ large patches of brown ground, without grass, where the hydro-seed has yet to grow, and we have diligently watered twice a day.

My wife and I have made numerous attempts to phone and text Gilford Landscaping, with little or no response. The one call-back I received over a week ago, said they would come and look at the lawn, but so far that has not happened, and I’m not going to hold my breath waiting.

Very disappointed, with the results of the lawn install and I’m exhausted trying to communicate with this company, and how they conduct their business, it appears I was given the tail-gate guaranty after the job was completed.

Again, I can only speak from my personal experience, I would add Gilford Landscaping, with Miracle Farms, as another landscaper to avoid and would not recommend !
If this is Gilford Lawn and Landscape you are talking about, I have used them exclusively for the past ten years at both my mainland home and my island home and have nothing but good things to say about them Tyson the owner, has gone out of his way to help me out over the years on many different projects I have had him do!

Sorry to hear of your experience but this does not sound like the same company I am dealing with....

Dan