View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #46
Webbsatwinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Please have the decency to at least post the entire quote and explanation from Bonnie W as opposed to parsing and taking it out of context.

"What apparently happened according to the anchor DONZI was that when my husband (the organizer & lead boat) went through The BI NWZ he idled out and quite a bit more and then took off. When he did that boats coming out of the NWZ did the same causing quite the wake in the NWZ and some boats did violate the NWZ as they were getting swamped."

There is a BIG difference and you know it.

You are involved with some pretty big events at the Hatch Shell- do you think that all the attendees are well behaved and don't irritate the neighbors as they come, go and partake in the events? Permits and a police presence allow your group to break many laws- fireworks, noise, etc.

This group had a permit and a LEO presence and by all accounts, yours excepted, enjoyed the day and had fun. Last time I checked that is what life is all about.

If you can't deal with a few minutes of inconvenience when the Donzi Poker run comes by Bear, that is too bad- and really kind of sad.

Great reply, I am glad most people enjoy the lake in thier own way and allow others to as well.