View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 09:49 AM   #72
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default SDS No Wake Zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717 View Post
as usual these hearings take place while most of us are not around and not during the summer.

and letters don't see to have much weight anymore, in person the only way to go but at same time expecting to take a day off from work and drive X amount of hours for a cause is sometimes too much - with all the other battles in your life

I for one have done this on multiple occasions and has worked and sometimes hasn't
I will tell you this though, I will be on the look out for the SDS one and that will make a point because it will redirect travel routes in Pagus Bay and force more traffic into an already crowded area that has tough navigation on weekends.

I see it like people moving to a nuisance and then trying to change it, the travel lanes in Paugus Bay and Meredith Bay wake issues always there, not till after someone moves in and then wants to change things, - Much like the Ames Farm issue some years back
I am in the SDS boat club and have been for 10 years. I DO NOT want a NWZ there. You are correct it will just push traffic to the other side of Little Island and then Margate will apply for a NWZ. This is going to have a huge domino effect.
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: