View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 11:08 AM   #87
steve-on-mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
Finally made it over yesterday. Wife and I were VERY happy with everything. The drinks were made very well, that is something I watch because poorly mixed drinks are never a good thing when we go out. Tried a couple of their drinks on the menu, mine was a whiskey drink, her's a vodka drink.
We started with the Octopus appetizer. I am always looking for new "meats" to eat and I have never had that. My wife went to school in Spain for a while so she is very familiar with it and said it was cooked perfectly. The oil garlic sauce was a great pairing with it, wish I had more bread to soak it up with!!
I had the pork belly sandwich and she had the sandwich of the day which was a jerk chicken. Both were very tasty.
We left happy and went out to do some Local Business Saturday Shopping.
I do believe I saw the C-Nile there on the dock as well, and was a little surprised to see the fire boat still in the water too. Looked like all the MP boats are out.
I think Gilford is keeping the fire boat in the lake until I leave ( in case I have any emergencies ).....probably not! :-) Too bad you didn't go on Sunday....the Breeze patrons got to watch me do a boat to truck transfer of stuff going home for the winter, along with 3 members of the cat herd...I'm sure THAT was fun to watch!