View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 02:44 PM   #75
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Honestly here, this thread is rediculous......

Would you Honestly want to have to go to court, as the plaintiff or victim in a trespassing case, where the only damage that was done, was someone peeing on your lawn, using a lounge chair on your deck, and make some comments about how they wouldn't get caught.

This is a prime example of why our country is in the state it is in.... I would be embarrassed to be pressing charges for the given circumstances.......The Police, and Courts have much more important work to be doing....

On the flip side a little facebook shaming seems like the right avenue, to address this type of issue.
It has already been dealt with, without the Police. My intent wasn't to press charges, I wanted the people to own up to it and apologize as well as bring light to the fact that people simply shouldn't act this way. They reached out directly, apologized profusely and we have all moved on. They were extremely embarrassed by their actions looking back. I think it was the wakeup call needed.

Whether it was posted or not, it is simply not ok to treat the property of others this way. This is one example of many reasons why our country is in the state it is in...Lack of respect for others.

Anyone that says they are OK with strangers showing up and pissing in their yard has something wrong with them.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to codeman671 For This Useful Post: