View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 07:32 AM   #17
Winilyme

All this price checking seems exhausting. We’re in Meredith and shop at the Meredith Hanford’s and I’ve never felt there to be many price errors. Yes, we’ve noticed the occasional one but I suspect they work in favor of us inasmuch as they don’t. If you’re convinced a store is intentionally creating errors then that would imply that they are planfully stacking prices against you (why would they purposely stack against themselves?). If that was the case, then I’d do my shopping elsewhere and never go back. Still, ‘intentional’ seems a stretch. I’d suggest they probably have lousy computer quality control and just aren’t making customer care a priority. Still, I suspect the errors all wash out in the end-game. If the store is simply more costly, then that’s another matter.

We shop where we do for convenience and reasonable quality. We’re not going to burn extra time and money trying to find errors or other stores that don’t make them. Finally, we buy fresh and local from farm stands whenever we can. Moulton Farms is our go-to.
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote