View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 05:40 PM   #33
Weekend Pundit

Angry It's Going To Get Worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
I just opened my latest Breezeline bill and was shocked seeing my service increased by almost 40%. Called to speak to 'retention' department and went through same senario as you described, finally hung up !
Their customer is the worst I've ever experienced.
Ready to pull the plug with these people !
I've seen the same thing. I would cut the cord and use streaming via the Internet in a second, BUT my elderly mother has vetoed that idea. She's not particularly tech savvy and has stated she doesn't want to be bothered to learn how to do so. I don't blame her.

As I have mentioned elsewhere I have been having problems with my Internet service for over a year now and Breezeline's tech support is non-existent. I know how to fix the problem but it needs to be done from their end, but I cannot find a human being to speak to about the problem. Their chat function either doesn't work or you find your wait time is measured in hours.

I never had these issues in the 'old' Metrocast days. I knew the tech support staff, knew the chief engineer, and if I had a problem they would take care of it . Those days are gone.

Comcast is not yet available in my neighborhood. I know Consolidated is expanding its FTTH footprint across their service area, but it isn't available here yet and likely won't be for a few years.

This stinks!

Last edited by Weekend Pundit; 05-05-2022 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Typo.
Weekend Pundit is offline   Reply With Quote