View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:02 PM   #80
tis

Thanked 1,378 Times in 954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
I wish we knew. One possible explanation could be that, with everything computerized, they try to minimize the number of deliveries necessary per household while supplying the necessary amount of propane......so that, for example, they can adequately service a customer with 3 deliveries instead of 4 in a given season, that would save them (Amerigas) money. Take that x thousands of customers, and it’s a win for them. That’s the only plausible explanation that I can come up with.....does it make sense?
Probably yes. But still, when you are on automatic and run out of oil they shouldn't argue with you when you beg for oil. Do they think you are so stupid you don't know that you are out? Just because their degree days or whatever say you shouldn't be out? Or when you had a bad storm and your generator has been running for days but they didn't seem to know we had a storm here because they didn't have it in Concord. That's why it's too bad all the local companies are disappearing. I deal with every single small local company that I can.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote