View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #90
Meredith lady

Default Things are shaping up!!

AW-Thank you again for taking the ball and running with it! I think the 21st is perfect and Center Harbor Beach is a great location! People can come by boat or car and there is plenty to do at the beach. I think we should have it from 1-4 p.m. I don't think we need a huge RSVP thing...it just gets more complicated. Anyone who can make it, great. Bring along a snack to share and pack your cooler! Any donations for the raffle could be dropped at my home, at Kevin's in Moultonboro or the Pier, or simply brought that day to the Fest. I will bring folding tables and display all the raffle items. RG did a great job last year and I think her plan was perfect. You purchase tickets and "drop" them in the container near the item you hope to win. We could have the "auctioning" of the raffle around 3 p.m. (and no, you don't have to be present to win...we will find you if you are not there!). I guess the only thing to decide is the charity who will benefit from the proceeds of the raffle. Again, I think majority rules. Anyone with a charity in mind, please post in the next week and a decision will be made based on the numbers. I will open a new thread for your input. (Hey, Don, if I put it in the wrong place, please feel free to move me!!). Looking forward to the 21st!!