View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM   #27
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Wink Size doesn't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
... I couldn't resist a little late morning goofing around on the forum. Seriously though, there is a lot of good natured jousting between the factions on the forum and hence a lot of fun is had by all (well, make that most). It can get a little lonely on the speed limit threads for us SL supporters, so a double welcome. My wife is a big kayaker...she was going to use the screen name of "SPEEDBUMP", but I talked her out of it. OK opposers, let me have it (preferably on another thread), I deserve it..."thankyou sir, may I have another?""
Sunset, Size doesn't matter. Big and small women should be able to enjoy their kayak ride on the lake. As long as they are under the weight limit for the kayak and follow the rules.

In fact, Big kayakers are easier to spot for those who boat faster than their ability to see .

You were right to talk her out of using Speedbump as a screen name. Sounds too much like SpeedLump. BTW, I do take what people say LITERALLY (sometimes).

Now back to your regularly scheduled debate.

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.