View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 06:27 AM   #18
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
Actually traffic was an initial concern And consequently there were some contingencies placed upon the event regarding offsite parking with a Shuttle service. In my opinion the chaos and kindness crew are bringing a very good vibe to the community and therefore I stepped up and donated the use of our 10 acre field for parking. Just a little over 2000 cars came through. That was 2000 cars they didn’t get tied up in the traffic congestion around the p shuttle service. In my opinion the chaos and kindness crew are bringing very good vibe to the community and therefore I stepped up and donated the use of our 10 acre field for free parking. Just little over 2000 cars came through. That was 2000 cars that didn’t get tied up in the traffic congestion around lake port. There is talk about making it an annual event. Laconia has come along way since I first moved here 10 years ago. The event drew over 15,000 people.
Great gesture Baygo it is so important for our local businesses to support these events to help make them successful now and in the future. I also donate the use of my parking lot every year for the Pumpkin Festival. A side benefit is it brings more awareness to your location and can result in additional business for your restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: