View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 03:53 PM   #37
jst_4_kiks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick35 View Post
How does launching work with Dave's? A few years ago while having lunch at the Lyons Den I watched a Dave's guy launch a boat and then got into my boat in order to get it to an open spot at the visitor dock. Getting into someone's boat is a no-no and I figured it was probably a regular thing. I went down to the dock and let the guy know I wasn't happy. I don't think it meant anything.
That may have been the issue years ago. I have heard on social media that some people will move a boat some (untying the dock lines) to move it so there's extra space for a larger boat. As far as getting in a boat that's not your's to move it, is a huge no in my eye's.

For launch process with Dave's aka Beacon Marine, we have a launch schedule for every 30 minute time slot (9am to 230pm) thru the week day (we are open from 8 to 12 on Saturda). Ryan will transport the boat to Glendale Ramp and launch it for the owner. Past few boats that he's launched the owner has met him there to take the boat away. Other time's its tied up to the visitor dock and the owner will come down later and take the boat away.

PM with any questions about marine repair
jst_4_kiks is offline   Reply With Quote