View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:18 AM   #104
Patofnaud

Glad the Dive has found a home. It can still be mobile, but having a spot that does not generate 7x24 angst is great.

It is also great that they are helping Laconia remodel and extend the docks. I live at Weirs and the current layout can be frustrating as hell, especially when you have a few Jet Skis taking up large spots instead of weaving in between.

Only tip/hint to the Dive, if your listening/reading, if you are staying on that end in the end, please move about 6 feet further out.

I am one of those who routinely ties up on the backside of the docks when it is busy (having a 1.5ft draft comes in handy), and when folks start sitting on the backside of the Dive, you have to go real wide to get to the backside and lets just say I have skag bumped a few times this season.

Also a small roped off area would be nice. Folks on those back seats tend to think they can roam around and up to the shorline. You need some 'no achohol beyond this point' signs in the water.

Beyond that, I look forward to the changes happing at the docks, finally! Maybe someday we will get dock hands?... Naaaa now I'm dreaming...
Patofnaud is offline   Reply With Quote