View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 09:19 AM   #39
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummyman View Post
Seems many are not paying attention to the directions coming out from national sources. This is serious. It is not a vacation as some may be thinking with schools shut. It is meant to keep people from congregating and intends for them to STAY HOME....not fill restaurants, movie theaters, shopping malls, etc. Sorry, but it really concerns us. MA certainly has stepped up things faster and more aggressively than NH. Some will disagree and that is fine. This is just my opinion.
To what end? Are we going to shut this country down indefinitely while everyone stays at home cowering in fear? Easy for career politicians to say as they don't have a real job you have to show up to and be productive on a daily basis. Doctors well they often times give unrealistic recommendations as well.

Isolating yourself from this is futile. It's not a matter of if but when you are exposed. Simple as that. Isolation may buy you two things, a little time and a false sense of security.

I continue to go to work, if I get sick I will stay home get better or die, depending on which will determine where I am this summer, at the lake or 6 feet under. For now planning on the lake.