View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 09:12 PM   #19
Taz

Default Some ideas

There are alot things to digest with all these posts. Hope I don't make it more confusing. I agree that Center Harbor is easier and more quiet to get a parking spot than Meredith Town docks. If you go to Center Harbor, I recommend eating at Red Hill Dari. You can walk and get take out or eat outside at their tables or at the picnic tables at Center Harbor Beach right at the docks. It's great take out with one of the best lobster rolls on the lake and reasonably priced. If you must go to Meredith Town Docks for lunch, with your size boat and go a little earlier you should be fine getting a spot, get there before11 am and walk around town if 11 is too early to eat. If you don't get a spot or do not want to wait in Meredith and you want to stay in the Meredith, Weirs, Paugus Bay area, a good backup is the NASWA for lunch. It's in the channel between Weirs Beach and Paugus Bay. They have employees who will help direct you to a spot, will help you tie up and there is alot of parking. This past Sunday when myself on my own boat and friends on their boat didn't want to wait in Meredith, we went to NASWA, 12:30 pm for lunch and there was plenty of parking for our 2 30 foot boats, no wait to sit down and its a great outdoor beach bar with great burgers, fries and great drinks, live music sometimes, great carribean feel/vibe. I highly recommend it.
Taz is offline   Reply With Quote