View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #50
fatlazyless

Thanks for posting a link to the entire article Skip, and you simply give me too much credit about cherrypicking the paragraphs. And, once again and for the record, the comments from F. L. Less in the Union Leader email comments are not from me, but from someone else who choose a similar alias for some reason known only to themself.

So far, there must be about 25 different email comments in the Union Leader and are definately worth a look-see.

You know, it is probably highly unlikely that former Governor John H Sununu, current chair of the NH State Republican party and successor to Fergus Cullen would write a column like that.

Isn't Fergus a graduate of Yale College(?), and it's a different type of an article than what is usually seen in the Union Leader, so here's hoping that the Union Leader runs more Fergus Cullen opinions moving ahead into the future. Let me see....the U.L. costs 50-cents.....as opposed to 2.00 for a NY Times or a Wall St Journal....so Fergus Cullen would be a welcome addition to the New Hampshire Union Leader.