View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 06:58 AM   #37
longislander

Wink

Many of us in MoBo would like to just "fly away". Instead, some are fed up with the stranglehold of 200 or so "townies" that have run the the town, while relying on the "cash cow" of non-residents, who cannot legally vote.

Quote:
Luckily, there is a blog that is making sure the truth on these issues and comments and suggestions is being told, since the original poster has ceased commenting and quoting every rsa in the book on that site. 😉 Not sure if it's allowed to post the link here...
Yes, I was asked to stop posting to the blog, but not by the blogger. Many felt I was making it too interesting and informative. They believe let him talk to himself, and his lemmings. Many enjoy reading for themselves the NH Revised Statutes Annotated (NH laws). They just needed a little help on where to find them. They also relish articles from the New Hampshire Municipal Association. These folks are not as interested in hearsay opinion. The blogger, for the most part, provides some background data; even if he has to make it up. Other times, its good info.

I still read it now and then. The latest thread is about the Lion's Club. There's some good info from the Historical Society. Not from some pablum from the hysterical society (sic). Some of them reading this!

Those that frequent that blog should have noticed the top poster is now the blogger. Seems the posts declined quite a bit

I'm not a lemming. Those lemmings that want to accept all they are being fed, and jump off cliffs ...

BON APPETIT!